In the best interest of our students and staff, Iridescence Literary Magazine decided to make its first issue available as a downloadable PDF due to COVID-19.
This PDF (33.6MB) contains 64 pages of Sheboygan North High students’ artwork, poetry, short story, and articles.
2022 Theme: Imagine
Submission due March 15, 2022
We do have some requirements for submissions. Here’s everything:
- Artwork (paintings, photos, drawings, etc.) – 3 submission limit
- Writing (prose, poetry, flash fiction, etc.) – 500-word limit per submission
- Must be appropriate for school – no profanity or inappropriate artwork
- No plagiarism
Incentives you can bring up for students to submit:
- You will be a published artist and/or writer (if we are able to win something from the NCTE awards, then they will be considered a published individual in an award-winning magazine). Looks great for college.
- It’s easy. You can submit any work you’ve made during school (as long as they follow the simple requirements)
- It can help get your artwork and/or writing out there. We are aiming to have the magazine printed and sent throughout the school as well as potentially the community!
Editor in Chief: Grace Zhang
Co–Advisors: Ms. Cavanaugh, Mr. Juarez, and Mr. McGoldrick
2021 Theme: SONDER
“The Realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own” – originally from the dictionary of obscure sorrows.